|DEHP, in inaction, a phthalate|
- An application for authorization has been received for: Bis(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP)
- The would-be use is: the processing of a stop-off formulation containing DEHP during the diffusion bonding and manufacture of aero-engine fan blades
- The company seeking authorization is: Rolls-Royce plc
A video on how to request authorization is available.
The deadline to request authorisation for DEHP and three other phthalates is August 21, 2013.
The other three phthalates on the authorization list with this sunset date are:
- Diisobutyl phthalate (DIBP)
- Dibutyl phthalate (DBP)
- Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP)